About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Splash of Red

Red really makes an outfit! It turns a simple everyday outfit into a very chic one. With my basic black top and jeans I just add my accessories and there you go ! Chicness!!! It really is a splash of red! love the studs of the shoes i'm wearing it adds toughness to the look.


H&M Blazer, Zara Jeans, Tonic Shoes, Mango Top



Lanvin Inspired Necklace 




Tonic Shoes IG @tonicbagsshoes


Tory Burch Cuff from @shoppinsacs  and Cartier Love inspired Bangle from IG @glamgoddess13

2 comments:

  1. Yes, red blazer will make any outfit look chic. Like you! <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, like always! Btw, Vanna, I sent you something again. Hope you get it today.

    X,
    Ish of @bubblishshop

    ReplyDelete