About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vanna's 3 way approach (H&M striped basic top)

Having problems on how to wear your clothes again and again ? That's why I have created Vanna's 3 way approach for my blog ! Hope my ways of wearing it will give you an idea on how to use your pieces of clothing again and again !

For today feature the H&M Striped basic shirt worn 3 different ways


The looks


My simple and laid back look

1. H&M Striped shirt
2. Mango shorts
3. Converse sneakers
4. Banana Republic scarf
5. Rayban Aviator sunglasses

My casual look 

1. H&M striped shirt
2. H&M Khaki cropped pants
3. Renegade Folk wedges
4. YSL Muse bag 
5. H&M rope necklace
6. Celine Deep Square Sunglasses


 My chic look

1. H&M striped shirt
2. Zara Black shorts
3. H&M blazer
4. Aldo platform shoes
5. H&M necklace
6. Tory Burch leather wrap
7. YSL Bowler bag 
8. Super Lucia francis in black sunglasses




Hope this helped you out ! practicality is everything! Will be posting more if these fashion solutions here in my blog ! Can't wait for my blogs new look and new site real soon !!!! For now please do keep reading here !











2 comments:

  1. That's why its very important to invest on classic and basic pieces like that stripes shirt. I like all the styles especially the second one. :) And I adore you two YSL handbags.

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can you post 5 ways to wear white lace dress. :-) I sooo love ur style! thanks

    ReplyDelete